Friday, February 8, 2008

2nd Stop of the FWT - Krasnaya Poliana, Russia


The second stop of the Freeride World Tour was in Krasnaya Poliana, Russia. This is also the proposed site of the 2014 Olympics. The competition went well. I finished in third behind Elise Saugsted (first), and Marja Persson(third). The competition was based on one run. I skied the most difficult line of all of the women, but I have to admit, I did not ski it as well as I had envisioned in my mind. I skied the lookers right side of the peak above. The line was sick and I am super proud of myself for skiing something difficult. The next stop on the tour will be in Tignes, France. For more info checkout www.freerideworldtour.com.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Woo hoo! Way to kick some ass on the FWT. So proud of you; Always stoked to hear that you're doing well. It's like having the big sis I never had. Keep it up, and I hope to shred with you soon. Tell Eric I say what up!