Monday, March 24, 2008

US Freesking Nationals -Snowbird Utah


What an amazing event. Between rain in Europe and the "American Peso" I decided to fly home just in time to visit my friends from the IFSA and MSI and compete at the US Freeskiing Nationals. The women skied like men, ripping down the venue and stomping thirty foot cliff drops. It was sick. I don't know what these women have been doing this year, but the competition level was the highest I have ever seen. After three runs, I skied into third place. Next stop, Alyaska.

The competition results, photos, and webcast can be found on www.usfreeskiing.com. There will also be live coverage of Alyaska. Check it out!

2 comments:

Jennie said...

Hello Jess! This is Jennie, your second cousin. I got your blog address when I visited home and I can't believe everything you've been up to lately! INCREDIBLE! You're so . . . alive! Congratulations on your wedding by the way. I can't wait to meet him someday! Good luck with your adventures in Alaska!

Jennie said...

DONT CLICK ON "dumuro," it's a virus!